GET DECKED OUT AT LOLLAPALOOZA
This is your one-stop shopping destination for festival fashion and lifestyle goods. Whether you’re on the hunt for Lolla garb, a flashy accessory, or a new addition to your art collection, you’ll find it here. Located at Buckingham Fountain in the heart of Grant Park, this shopping experience is home to:
- LollaShop at Grant Park – Be sure to stop into our deluxe walk-in store to shop the complete line of official festival plus all of the artist merchandise. Plus we’ll have another LollaShop at 224 S. Michigan Ave. opening the Tuesday before the festival!
- LollaShop-To-Go – Already know what you want? Order your merchandise through the Lolla Mobile App and pick it up at the LollaShop-to-Go tent!
- FYE Music Experience Tent – Your source for CDs and Vinyl, plus daily autograph sessions with Lolla artists.
- Pop-up Shops – Grab some goodies at pop-up stores by the Chicago Blackhawks and Aviator Nation.
- Coming soon – we’ll be announcing more info on our LollaShop on Michigan Ave and FYE Autograph Schedule as we get closer to the fest. Sign up for our E-List to be in the know.
- Lolla Market – A curated selection by independent creatives. Check out our 2018 Artisans below!
Soulful jewelry and apparel handmade by empowered world artisans. Following Fair Trade principles, all jewelry is made in small production and all apparel is completely one of a kind. Our mix of innovative boho design with traditional craftsmanship creates a truly unique, cross-cultural collection.Visit Website
Black Black Moon uses cast-off vintage materials harvested from shuttered manufacturing mills. These components are mixed with gemstones and evocative natural materials to create wearable art.Visit Website
Black Ink is the collaboration of artists Jon and David Swartz. They work in mixed media to create surreal worlds, where the only limit is their imagination. They sell original paintings, reproductions on canvas and paper, limited edition sketchbooks, and other products featuring their art.Visit Website
I design for people that aren’t afraid to express themselves. They want unique handmade jewelry, but at an affordable price point. To create my work, I utilize an array of techniques including soldering, stamping, and wire-working to create each piece. I also have gemstones custom cut for me.Visit Website
Lindsay always had a passion for working with metal since she took her first metalsmithing class in 2004. She has taught classes in the past and graduated from from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 2013. There she focused on lite metals, sculpture, and designed objects. During her time in school, Lindsay worked for jewelers and artists, which helped her realize her goal of owning her own business. Currently LL works in her West Town studio on most days and is inspired by her surroundings in Chicago and travels on the west coast–from architecture to fine art and art history. Always working hard and creating new pieces, her collection is filled with timeless designs that stand out.Visit Website
We dream up cheeky items for the home and the body — functional decor and wearables for the voyagers out there looking to discover clever objects.Visit Website
Souldier handmakes strong, functional, and beautiful goods in the USA using recycled seatbelt, salvaged items, and vintage materials. We make being Green, rock! Items include guitar straps, camera strap, belts, bags, clothing, jewelry, and other complimentary fair trade goods.Visit Website
We are an independent design-focused co. We design DIY and personalized accessories – patches, baseball hats, pins, jewelry, and more. We design everything ourselves and often personalize pieces for customers. We are based in Brooklyn, but love getting out on the road to meet our customers who live elsewhere!Visit Website