Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
Question about a ticket order you already placed?
Contact Front Gate Tickets via http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
- All wristbands will be mailed, no tickets or PrintPasses will be available this year.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- 3-Day Passes must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
When is the Box Office at Grant Park open?
Where is it located?
Box Office Location:
The Festival Box Office is located on the Southeast corner of Michigan Avenue and Van Buren Street. If you’re searching for it, type in “East Van Buren and South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL” (map)
Box Office Hours:
2013 Box Office Hours will be announced closer to the event.
Am I allowed to exit and re-enter Lollapalooza?
3-Day Pass holders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as needed up to 5 times per day. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day. Single-Day passholders are not allowed to enter and exit the festival. Once in, they must remain in the festival.
Do I Have To Pay Full Admission For My Child?
Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
Where Did The PrintPass Go?
We’re saving paper and saving you the hassle of redeeming a paper ticket for your wristband! All wristbands will be mailed to you either by USPS or transferable UPS.
How and when will my tickets ship?
Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival date. If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior to the festival date, please contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
What is a “Collectible Credential”?
Want a keepsake from your festival experience beyond the wristband? For $7, you can add a cool, 3D collectible credential to your order and secure this one-of-a-kind keepsake!
I need to change my order. What do I do?
Refunds, exchanges, address and name changes are not allowed after a ticket is purchased. If you have additional questions about your order, please contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
The dog ate my tickets/my husband threw them away with the mail/they’re lost. Help!
Please contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the performance to speak to a customer care agent.
I don’t see any service charges — what’s up with that?
No Service Charges. No Add-ons. No Surprises. No Lie.
There’s a really great deal on Craigslist — should I buy a pass from there?
Every year thousands of our loving fans think that buying a wristband via Craigslist, eBay, or any broker site will save them some cash and allow them to access the festival. Unfortunately, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits.
Please don’t make us stop you at the gate and send you to the infamous “trouble” table to examine the wristband, notice that it’s not yours, and turn you away, sobbing down Michigan Avenue. It’s unbecoming and although we’d love to just let you in, you didn’t buy it from us and therefore, we cannot validate your story. If you want 100% confidence that you’ll be cool, visit lollapalooza.com/tickets to purchase your passes every single time.
Oftentimes people will try to sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, the removing of a wristband automatically voids it. Our crack security takes great pain in checking every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. You will be caught and you will be escorted directly from the property. Please do not let them tell you that it’s okay while you fork over 200.00 for two days of music – simply visit lollapalooza.com or call 888.512.SHOW to purchase passes.
Can I mess with my wristband?
- DO NOT remove your wristband between days.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
I really want to read your legalese. Where is it?
Rain or Shine.
Ticket is for Lollapalooza Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means Caring & Daring, LLC, Lollapalooza, LLC, C3 Presents, LLC, and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
I have a question that is not on this page. What now?
No worry, e-mail us at email@example.com. We receive a large number of e-mails each day, please be patient and we will respond to your e-mail in the order it is received.