Lollapalooza is more than just a music festival. Taking place each year in historic Grant Park, Lolla is a three-day cultural experience that takes place on 115 acres between Downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan.
See our 2014 vendors below… 2015 vendors coming soon!
2014 Chow Town
Chicago has the best food in the world. And Lollapalooza is no different. Far from turkey legs and funnel cakes, and curated by Chef Graham Elliot, Chow Town is a showcase of the best that the Windy City has to offer. With two locations on Columbus Drive in the heart of Grant Park, and everything from drinks, desserts and more, you’ll be spoiled for choice. EXPLORE CHOW TOWN >>
2014 Farmers Market
The Farmers Market at Lolla pulls in the best locally-sourced festival fare to suite more conscious cravings.
Located on the green grass across from Chow Town, it’s easy to grab your food and lounge in the lush grass of Grant Park. EXPLORE THE FARMERS MARKET >>
Applications to be a Chow Town vendor and join the Farmers Market in 2014 are now closed.
2014 Green Street
Green Street is your one stop shop for local, national and world-recognized artisans to sell their goods to all Lollapalooza fans. Whether you need a new hat, a pair of sunglasses, a one-of-a-kind poster or just the festival essentials to get you through the weekend — this is where you’ll find it. Applications to join Green Street in 2014 are now closed. EXPLORE GREEN STREET >>
2014 Lolla Cares
Ever since the first festival in 1991, Lollapalooza has always been a place where music fans can learn more about how to help the world around them.
Whether it’s becoming more environmentally conscious, registering to vote or saving a life through a bone marrow match, Lolla Cares brings together the best of the world’s organizations and puts them in front of 100K festival fans to bring awareness to amazing causes. EXPLORE LOLLA CARES>>
Lollapalooza is for music fans of all ages! Kidzapalooza is a festival within a festival for parents who want to teach their kids what it’s like to experience one of the most special events in the world.
Located in its own area of Grant Park, Kidzapalooza offers parents and kids the opportunity to catch family-friendly music with it’s own stage and various activities including creating their own music, arts & crafts and much more. Children 10 and under get in absolutely FREE! EXPLORE KIDZAPALOOZA >>
2014 Around The Park
Each and every year, Lollapalooza partners with popular brands to show up at Grant Park and help enhance the experience outside of the music on stage.
From free swag to festival essentials & giveaways, make sure to swing by our festival partner activations throughout the weekend. Stay tuned for the list of partners later this month!
Lockers or Storage Info
Stay tuned for details on lockers and storage.
Lost & Found
Lost something? These things happen. Lollapalooza will help you get connected with your lost items. If you find something during the show, earn some karma points and turn it in at an information booth.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED* at Lollapalooza:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Soft-Sided Coolers
- Baby Strollers
- Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Empty CamelBak or CamelBak water bottles, Other Empty Plastic Container, etc.
- Cameras – only non-professional photo and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods and monopods.
- Non-Professional Recording Equipment and Cameras for Personal Use (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, Selfie Sticks, etc.). Professional attachments not accompanied by an Official Photo Pass in the park must have an official paper photo band attached to it.
- Non-Professional/Personal Use Radios or Walkie-Talkies
The following items are NOT ALLOWED* at Lollapalooza:
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Framed Backpacks (Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol), except Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds
- Carts, Tents & Chairs of Any Kind
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Large Professional Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by a Photo wristband
- Professional/Non-Personal Use Radios or Walkie-Talkies
- Photo attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods.
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Lollapalooza is open to ALL music lovers! The Lollapalooza Access Program includes accessible toilets, wheelchair accessible routes, designated ASL interpreted musical acts and more. View an overview of the Program or contact email@example.com with questions.
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff throughout Grant Park. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
If you have a specific question regarding safety, security or medical information, please contact a Lollapalooza representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application to volunteer at Lollapalooza has closed, as we have received enough quality applications to fulfill the available positions. Check back next spring for the 2015 Application.
If you already submitted your volunteer application, thank you! Please be patient as we review all applications. Remember that you can always check your status at www.myvolunteerpage.com. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, it is unlikely that you will be placed this year.
Questions? Write us at email@example.com.
Be a Chow Town Vendor
Chow Town showcases a variety of quality menu selections. We seek Chicago's favorite restaurants, and want to offer our patrons much more than the typical "carnival" type fare, with an emphasis on fresh, reasonably priced items from the Chicago area.
Lollapalooza is seeking Chicago restaurants and food vendors to provide a taste of the city to fans. Apply to be a Chow Town vendor until April 24.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Be a Green Street Art Market Vendor
Green Street is your one-stop shop for local, national and world-recognized artisans to sell environmentally responsible goods to all Lollapalooza fans.
Lollapalooza is seeking artists, makers, and retailers to showcase their sustainably produced goods to the city of Chicago. Apply to join the Green Street Art Market until April 24.
Contact email@example.com with questions.