ATTENDING THE FEST
Re-Entry/Ins & Outs & Wristband Policy
3-Day wristbands must pass through security each time you enter. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day. Single Day Ticket holders will not be allowed to re-enter the Festival.
Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced. They cannot be removed and must be worn all three days to allow entry. Please don’t remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry (and that will make us sad).
For a list of frequently asked questions about Tickets, click here.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Your one-of-a-kind ancient Roman Pugio dagger may be the perfect accessory to your gladiator mandals at home, but don’t show up with it at Lolla and discover you can’t bring it in. Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
If you can’t find the item you’re curious about, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
The following items are ALLOWED at Lollapalooza:*
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Soft-Sided Coolers
- Baby Strollers
- Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Empty CamelBak or CamelBak water bottles, Other Empty Plastic Container, etc.
- Non-Professional Recording Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, etc.)
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Lollapalooza:*
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol), except Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds (Plenty Bike Racks are available near The Box Office).
- Carts, Tents & Chairs of Any Kind
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Detachable Zoom Lense, Tripods or Other Commerical Equipment
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
* Subject to change.
Disability Access & Accommodations
Lollapalooza is open to ALL music lovers! For info on special-needs access & accommodations, click here. For Internet Explorer users, edit your Adobe Acrobat settings and deselect “Display PDF in browser”.
Kids at Lollapalooza
Coming to the festival with a youngster? Children aged 10 and under are admitted FREE when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. There is no limit on the number of kids per adult, within the discretion of the front gate staff.
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
Also, it can get hot in Grant Park during the summer and heatstroke is not cool. Drink lots of water. Look for free water fountains throughout Grant Park. Wear sunscreen. Red and crispy is so two years ago. Cool off (and freshen up) at the misting areas on site.
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost & Found booths. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items here. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. Parkways Foundation and C3 Presents will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
Lolla Info During, Before & After the Fest
Still have questions? During the festival, visit our Super Info tents located near Buckingham Fountain, or just ask one of the friendly volunteers stationed near the entrance. Until August, we’d be glad to answer your questions, just e-mail us here, firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind, we receive a number of e-mails every day, we will get back to you in the order in which your e-mail was received.
BE A PART OF LOLLA
Green Street Vendors
Volunteer at Lolla
Lollapalooza volunteers play a key role in helping to present the event to festival fans, to the City of Chicago and to the world. From supporting the festival’s environmental initiatives through its Rock & Recycle teams, to answering questions, to helping the festival’s youngest fans in Kidzapalooza, our volunteers work hard to make Lollapalooza memorable for all.
To apply as a volunteer, follow the steps below.
1. Click Here to read the volunteer overview, which includes information on the $10 non-refundable application fee, the perks and more.
2. Get familiar with The Volunteer Roles, so you can find teams that suit you best.
3. Pay the $10 Application Fee here. Make a note of your fee order number. You will need it for the application.
4. Apply. New volunteers should visit here to create a volunteer record and sign up for teams. Be sure to check out our Illustrated Guide to the application for tips on submitting your application. Returning volunteers should visit myvolunteerpage.com to update their record and sign up for teams. Review The Returning Volunteer Illustrated Guide here.
The application will remain open until mid-June, OR until we receive enough qualified applicants to fill the available slots, so don’t wait!
Sorry, but the deadline to apply for a volunteer team lead position has passed. We are currently reviewing applications and will be assigning Team Lead positions in mid-June. If you have never been a Volunteer Team Lead at Lollapalooza, you may be contacted for an interview. Until final decisions are made, we encourage you to apply as a regular volunteer. Stay tuned!
Questions? Write us at email@example.com.
How The Website Works
What is Facebook Connect?
Facebook Connect is a feature of Facebook which lets you use your Facebook login to log into sites across the Web. Facebook says, “Facebook Connect makes it easier for you to take your online identity with you all over the Web, share what you do online with your friends and stay updated on what they’re doing. You won’t have to create separate accounts for every website, just use your Facebook login wherever Connect is available.”
Why Should I Log Into Lollapalooza.com?
There are a TON of benefits including: picking your favorites in the lineup, sharing with your friends, planning with your friends, telling your friends what bands you are going to see, and much more!
What you can do by logging in:
- Pick your favorite bands
- Share your picks with your friends
- Find out which bands your friends like
- Post your lineup to your schedule
- Post comments about bands