As Lollapalooza starts in a matter of hours, the Internet is abuzz with stories about the awesome activities we’ve got ready for you peeps recommendations on who to see, what to eat, where to go, and why; and predictions for what to expect during the fest. Here’s some of the articles we heard from the grapevine to get you excited for the weekend.
- So maybe you bought a day pass to see the headliner? Time Out Chicago has suggestions for each day on what you should see before the sun goes down.
- After the headliners unplug, the night is still young. Huffington Post has their after party picks up for those of you who just can’t get enough.
- Still waffling on who to catch? The community and culture buffs at Chicagoist put in their two cents.
- Lolla has come a long way. MTV.comlooks forward to the weekend by taking a look back.
- Over in The Big Apple, the New York Daily News has a brief rundown of what to expect at the fest. Jealous NYC?
- Lolla is bigger, better, and features even more bang for your buck this year! Just ask ABC News.
- The Wall Street Journal have some solid suggestions on what acts to catch. And they’re fans of Wavves.
- Entertainment Weekly has a great interview with our Festival Culinary Director, Graham Eliot. We’re already getting hungry!
- Chicago Tribune music critic Greg Kot is someone you can probably trust to dish out some solid advice for your artist repertoire. Here’s his picks for the weekend.