Our Cut & Copy Cut Copy Contest
has come to an end, and we have had so many creative entries through our Facebook and Twitter pages it’s been tough to pick only five winners. We thank everyone who put smudge marks all over their office copy machines and took the time to make masterpieces inspired by one of their favorite bands and 2010 Lollapalooza performers, Cut Copy
Now, we are pleased to announced our 5 winners, each winning a pair of 3-day Passes, including our grand prize winner who also receives a spot on the side-stage during Cut Copy’s 2010 Lollapalooza set.
To view all of our entries, visit the Lollapalooza Facebook
and browse the Twitter entries tagged @lollapalooza
. And now the Top Five…
1) OUR GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS KEITH MALLOY
2) Cameron Scheetz won two passes for his moustache,
3) Miriam Alvz made great use of our cutouts,
4) Twitter user, newzac, gets points for the animated twist,
5) Ben Sigas drawing skills earned him two tickets,
See below, for our Top 5 Honorable Mentions.
Thanks again to all who entered and stay tuned for more contests from Lollapalooza 2010.